This week, our host Lauren Hooberman talks with comedian, Matt Brown! As they discuss comedy, gender and trailer parks, Matt whips up a big pot of Easy Tuna Casserole! For more of Matt's work go to: @msbrowncomedy!
Our theme music is Just for Fun courtesy of Ketsa.
TODAY'S RECIPE: EASY TUNA CASSEROLE by The Dollar Store
- ½ Cup Frozen or Canned Peas
- 2 Cans of White Tuna, Drained
- ½ Cup Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup of Celery
- Bag of Egg Noodles
- 9x12'' Baking Dish
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350º and spray your baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook and drain egg noodles.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until noodles are coated.
- Pour tuna mixture into your baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove, and serve immediately!